It's easy to be a super-hero and help our families!
Support The Jillian Fund with your everyday shopping! 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products will be donated to The Jillian Fund! To designate The Jillian Fund as your charity of choice, please navigate to smile.amazon.com and login. Pick your charity: The Jillian Fund (located in NJ). Select Yes.
Please note that AmazonSmile does not work through the Amazon app for smartphones. To still ensure that The Jillian Fund receives a percentage of your proceeds while you are shopping on your phone, follow these directions. Please note that this works best if you first designate your charity while signed into your Amazon account on a computer.
Amazon Smile step-by-step
Open up Safari and load https://smile.amazon.com/
At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square. Tap this button — It is the “Share” icon.
You’ll now have a few options. The one you want to tap is “Add to Home Screen”.
You’ll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. Pick something you’ll remember and save it. When you’re done it’ll show up on your homescreen and you’ll be able to move it around and put it wherever in your list of apps you’d like
For Android devices:
Go to www.smile.amazon.com in your phone's browser and log into your account.
In the phone's menu bar at the top right, select "Add to home screen."
A kind of "app" for Amazon Smile will appear on your home screen.
Hold a Facebook fundraiser in honor of your birthday or other milestone: Facebook fundraisers are an increasingly popular way for people to raise money for their favorite nonprofits. If you are hosting a fundraiser on Facebook, we’d love to know about it so we can thank you!
It is quick and easy to set-up a Facebook fundraiser:
1) Go to your Facebook account
2) Go to your “home” page and look on the left side column. You should see the “fundraiser” option under "Create" at the bottom. Click on "fundraiser" and Facebook will walk you through the options.
3) Select The Jillian Fund (Montvale, NJ) as the charity.
4) Set your fundraising goal and time-frame. Set something that you feel good about and see where it goes! You can always raise the amount if your friends are connecting to the cause and feel generous. Add something personal about why you have selected The Jillian Fund as your charity. Perhaps you have a friend or relative with a child who experienced a serious illness. Maybe you were a beneficiary of the Fund or know someone who was. Please remember that The Jillian Fund’s goal is to unite families and their children facing life-threatening illnesses and who are receiving treatment at the Hackensack Meridian Health Network’s Joseph M. Sanzari’s Children’s Hospital.
5) Invite your friends to support your fundraiser and engage with them! This is key. Share often on your timeline; not everyone will see something the first time you post. Don’t be hesitant to invite people to support The Jillian Fund; remember that your Facebook fundraiser supports families who are facing impossible situations, parents who want to be by their child’s side when they are facing a life-threatening illness but still have to pay the rent, utilities and car payments along with other day-to-day expenses.
6) Thank people as they donate and watch the donations increase!
Host a Party/Hold an Event
Want to throw a party with a purpose? Interested in donating bar/bat mitzvah or wedding gifts to a good cause. Do your kids want to raise money for charity through a lemonade stand? We would be happy to work with you on promoting The Jillian Fund as a recipient of your special event. Reach out to Executive Director Liz Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 834-6625.
Recycle Your Empty Toner Cartridges
Clover Imaging Group (CIG) has partnered with The Jillian Fund in 2019 to help make a difference for families in need. The company will donate 25 percent of the value of your recycled toner cartridges; your company will receive 100 percent of the value! Support a great cause while supporting the environment! Sign-up here.
Dine at Shake Shack!
Shake Shack locations in Bridgewater, Eatontown, the Garden State Plaza Mall, Livingston, Paramus, Parsippany, Princeton, and Wayne will donate 5% of sales from Pie Oh My! to The Jillian Fund.